Whether you are looking for a change, a promotion or feel disengaged in your job, the right Career Coach can help you gain insight, give clarity to your goals, and help you overcome career obstacles.
The personalized Career Coaching process will guide you to define the job that aligns with your aspirations & passions and gives clarity about the skills & traits, needed to fulfill your goals.
The results will be visible in other parts of your life as well. It will help you pursue a life of meaning, which is in alignment with your true self, helping you to ‘Change Ur Story’ powerfully!
Just ask yourselves these questions:
- Are you disenchanted in your career?
- Do you feel that you are not fully utilizing your strengths?
- Are you looking for a change but don’t know what will be really right for you?
- Are you willing to develop the needed skills for what you really want to do?
- Are you feeling lost trying to obtain a better work-life balance or deal with issues related to promotion or success in the workplace?
- Do you regularly get looked over for jobs for which you feel you are qualified?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, a Career Coach is exactly what you need!
Career Coaching Program includes-
10-12 Coaching sessions with 1 Session/Week which includes the following-
- Coaching Sessions
- Professional Resume
- Professional LinkedIn Profile
- Cover Letter
- Networking through LinkedIn
- And MORE…
Email Access: Unlimited during the Coaching Tenure
Career Coaching Process
- Getting the Basics Right The first step in the Coaching Process creates a strong personal foundation that builds clarity and strength as you begin to define your professional goals.
- Breaking the Barriers This step shows you how to identify personal barriers that have kept you from achieving your dreams and to overcome them.
- Creating New PossibilitiesThis step is particularly helpful in defining what you love to do and applying those insights to perceiving the future you want to create.
- Defining Your DreamUnder this, you will declare the path you want to walk in terms of your career that includes an action-step process to help you determine the activities to which you are most drawn and weave all of these together to come up with the job you wish to seek.
- Formulating Your Strategy
You formulate the strategy and timetable needed to reach your vision. This defines your daily and weekly routine needed to bring your strategy into action and dream into reality thereafter.
- Achieving your goal
This guides you through a handful of activities that will help you reach out to the community with your newer, more confident self. This will largely involve LinkedIn profile and cover letter that helps you get noticed and coaching on interviews and salary negotiations with confidence to handle them calmly, to project what you have to offer, and get what you deserve.
Every Career is personal and unique to the individual and so is our Career Coaching service. Wherever possible the program will be customized to cater to your particular needs.
Do you need Career Coaching?
Check for Yourself by taking up a quick Self-Evaluation Quiz…